Subject: Re: Follow up to Arrange Meeting

From: CD4 Scheduling

Date: 06/08/2016 03:30 PM

To: Wilshire Center BID

CC: Nikki Ezhari <nikki.ezhari@lacity.org>

Dear Mike,

Please let me know which would work best at City Hall.

6/14 from 4 - 4:30 pm 6/15 from 1-1 :30 pm 6/28 from 1 :30 - 2 pm

Please let me know which would work best for you.

On Thu, Jun 2, 201 6 at 1 :24 PM, Wilshire Center BID <mike@wilshirecenter.com> wrote: Hi Yena,

No problem, thank you for the email.

Would it be possible to meet in Downtown at the City Hall office?

Please let me know some dates and times that might work in Downtown.

Thank you,

Mike Russell

Wilshire Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC) mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1032 Los Angeles, CA 9001 0

On Jun 2, 201 6, at 1 :08 PM, CD4 Scheduling <cd4.schedulina@lacitv.ora> wrote: Dear Mike,

I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Please advise which date and time would work.

6/9 from 4:30 - 5 pm (Toluca Lake)

6/1 6 from 2 - 2:30 pm (Hollywood)

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

On Wed, May 1 8, 201 6 at 4:1 6 PM, Wilshire Center BID <mike@wilshirecenter.com> wrote:

Hi Yena,

Thank you for scheduling our last meeting.

Can you please provide me with a list of dates and times for the second meeting with Councilmember Ryu

As discussed in our last meeting we would like to setup a time to do a recorded statement/greating for the WC BID property owners.

I will send notes and samples to Nikki for reference and communications.

Thank you,

Mike Russell

Wilshire Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC) mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1 032 Los Angeles, CA 9001 0

[HI

Yena Ji

Scheduler

Los Angeles City Councilmember David Ryu

Direct: 213.473.7004 http://www.davidervu.com/

IH

Direct: 213.473.7004 http://www.davideryu.com/